Halloween Olive Spiders Recipe
in 3 steps in 30 seconds!
Super fast and super scary!
Add fun to your Halloween party table with treats inspired by Meditteranean-grown goodies for the foodies!
STEP 1. The Spider Bodies
- Hard boil the eggs and let them cool down
- Chip them and cut them in half
- Place half the olives on top of the half eggs, as shown in the picture
STEP 2. The Spider Legs
- Cut some more olives in half
- Chop in thin slices from bottom to skin
- Place by finding balance as shown in the picture
STEP 3. Garnish and Deco
- Garnish with Herbs and Spices Mix
- Drop Malva EVOO to create a psychedelic liquid effect
And voila!Bonus Tips (to turn things spookier):
🕸️Break the egg chip with a spoon before boiling them in colored water will make the eggs look like are caught in a spider’s web!
🩸Use a drip of ketchup to simulate blood on one side of the egg!
What is your favorite easy-to-make Halloween recipe? Share yours in the comments section below.
🎃 Happy Halloween Deal!
Lakonia Family celebrates this very special day with a special deal!
Get your Kalamata and Green Olives
free of charge with coupon HELLYEAH
Available until Oct 31st at our 👉 eShop